Competition: England National League – North North – Round 16
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Not Started –
Guiseley AFC vs York. Guiseley AFC will host York at the Nethermoor Park for the England National League – North North – Round 16 match fixture.
Guiseley AFC vs York : Livescore
Guiseley AFC vs York Prediction : Match Facts
- Guiseley AFC have played 13 matches are at position 19 with 12 points in the 2021 National League – North.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Guiseley AFC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
- York have played 14 matches are at position 12 with 19 points in the 2021 National League – North.
- They have won 6 times drawn 1 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LDLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against York.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Guiseley AFC vs York : Head To Head
Guiseley AFC vs York : Standings
Guiseley AFC vs York : Players News and Squads
Squads will be available 1 hr before this feature starts. The squads will also be in the expected formation, the starting 11 and all the substitutes that are expected to play in the game. We will also add any injury reports as well as the players who are fit to play, those who are not will be excluded.
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Guiseley AFC vs York : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.38||3.54||1.99||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.25||3.35||1.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.38||3.54||2.01||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.25||3.35||1.94||Bet Here|
Guiseley AFC vs York : Predictions
Why Guiseley AFC Will Win
- Guiseley AFC has a home team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home
pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Guiseley AFC has scored 6 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 0.9.
(This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation.
The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why York Will Win
- York has an away team record of 4 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors
and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- York has scored 15 out of their total 21 goals as visitors with average of 1.9 goals at away.
(This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation.
The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or York||Double chance : draw or York||Double chance : draw or York|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||42%||42%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.